Need a new way to wear an old dress? Put a stylish belt on it. If you want your new look to stand out, a belt can make all the difference. The versatility of the Heldin adds either a Waist belt or a CrossBody belt for extra style. The new Heldin Style is the power-fashion look of the CrossBody belt.
- The waist belt is great for cinching the waist of dresses and longer tops.
- This can help create an hour glass shape, or an empire waist.
- Add a puff ball or tassel to the front loop to accessorize.
- The CrossBody belt is a game changer. It cinches your cleavage, defining your bust, as well as your waist.
- The CrossBody version works well on dresses, sweaters and oversized shirts. The Heldin Belt is perfect if the clothes are unstructured and needs tapering close to your body.
- As a military inspired belt, it also adds a professional and powerful look.
Not so good with:
- Bare chested low cleavage showing tops. The CrossBody Belt is best on clothes. Just like you wouldn’t wear a waist belt over a bare midriff. Or at least you shouldn’t.
How to separate CrossBody Strap from waist belt:
- Slip the back loop off the waist belt.
- Slip the front loop off the waist belt, or simply detach the lobster hook from it.
- The waist belt can now be worn separately.
The Front Loop (connecting to the lobster clasp) must be placed at your front. Do not place at your back.